At Elysium we make personal, bespoke memorials which are beautiful, unique pieces of artwork in their own right, yet the origin of their creation honours the life of a loved one.
Death is not extinguishing the light; it is only putting out the lamp because the dawn has come.
Welcome to the Elysium Memorials website, please do browse around our pages.
Thinking of commissioning a contemporary memorial?
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss your requirements further: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Elysium Memorials our aims are:
- To produce contemporary memorials for the home and garden. Artworks that include sculpture, glass memorial pieces or urns for funeral ashes.
- To support our bereaved clients through the grieving process by listening to them and producing something completely unique for them that speaks about the person they’ve lost.
- To design and make everything to be unique. All our memorial products are made by hand in the studio in Somerset, so there will never be two exactly the same.
- To offer a friendly and personal service. We are always happy to do whatever we can to make sure a client’s urn, garden memorial, or memorial for the home really fits the brief and truly reflects the person it represents.
- To celebrate and encourage the incredible creative talent and craftsmanship we have here in the UK. We are based in Frome, Somerset and the artists we are lucky enough to work with at Elysium Memorials are amongst the best in their given fields.
- To bring something completely original to the funeral and cremation product market that isn’t mass produced or imported. We make memorials and urns that are truly bespoke and 100% Made in Britain.
Elysium memorials are all handmade to order by artists based in Somerset. We will always work with the client to meet their individual needs and we offer a wide price range to suit everyone.
Memorials for the home
Memorials for the garden
Glass Memorial Pebbles
Glass with Ashes
Hands in Bronze
Designing and Making a Garden Urn When families or friends lose a loved one and receive the ashes from the funeral director or crematorium, it can take a long time to decide what to do with them, it is a big decision to make! Do they scatter them or keep them?...
Do You have any Heirlooms? A couple of weeks ago I started a Facebook group THE MUSEUM OF US inviting people to join and post on their treasured heirloom objects and the stories behind them. I've been amazed with how it has taken off and the wonderful array of...
Getting to Know You How can a meaningful memorial be made without having a sense of the person it is supposed to represent? This is our mantra at Elysium. When a client contacts us, we treat every enquiry as a fresh project and as an individual. Some prefer to...