At Elysium we make personal, bespoke memorials which are beautiful, unique pieces of artwork in their own right, yet the origin of their creation honours the life of a loved one.
Death is not extinguishing the light; it is only putting out the lamp because the dawn has come.
Welcome to the Elysium Memorials website, please do browse around our pages.
Thinking of commissioning a contemporary memorial?
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss your requirements further: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Elysium Memorials our aims are:
- To produce contemporary memorials for the home and garden. Artworks that include sculpture, glass memorial pieces or urns for funeral ashes.
- To support our bereaved clients through the grieving process by listening to them and producing something completely unique for them, that speaks about the person they’ve lost.
- To design and make everything to be unique. All our memorial products are made by hand in the studio in Somerset, so there will never be two exactly the same.
- To offer a friendly and personal service. We are always happy to do whatever we can to make sure a client’s urn, garden memorial, or memorial for the home really fits the brief and truly reflects the person it represents.
- To celebrate and encourage the incredible creative talent and craftsmanship we have here in the UK. We are based in Frome, Somerset and the artists we are lucky enough to work with at Elysium Memorials are amongst the best in their given fields.
- To bring something completely original to the funeral and cremation product market that isn’t mass produced or imported. We make memorials and urns that are truly bespoke and 100% Made in Britain.
Elysium memorials are all handmade to order by artists based in Somerset. We will always work with the client to meet their individual needs and we offer a wide price range to suit everyone.
Memorials for the home
Memorials for the garden
Glass Memorial Pebbles
Glass with Ashes
Bronze outdoor Pebble Urn
Creativity can make the most meaningful Memorials I love the positivity of a new year and the feeling of a fresh start. The weight of the past months disappears and I have a burst of enthusiasm and an urge to try new things. It's a great time of year for me to...
What a Pleasure to Design a Sculpture for Karen in Memory of her Dad We are lucky enough to meet some wonderful people through Elysium Memorials. Kate has often felt deeply moved and humbled by their stories and honesty and kindness. This was certainly true when...
Designing and Making a Garden Urn When families or friends lose a loved one and receive the ashes from the funeral director or crematorium, it can take a long time to decide what to do with them, it is a big decision to make! Do they scatter them or keep them?...